You can enjoy many health benefits from practicing yoga. Here are just a few of the benefits of yoga – physical, mental and biochemical. see also : Health Benefits Of Sea Salt
• Strength – When you practice yoga, you are required to hold up the weight of your body in many ways that can increase strength.
• Muscle tone – The result of being stronger is you can see that your muscle tones improve.
• Flexibility – Yoga can help you become flexible by stretching your tensed body.
• Prevention of pain – People who are flexible and strong are less likely to experience back pains or other types of pain.
• Yoga decreases pulse rate
• Decreases blood pressure
• Cardiovascular and respiratory effectiveness increases
• Normalizes gastrointestinal function
• Normalizes the function of endocrine system
• Increases the strength of gripping
• Reduction of stress – Yoga is perfect for relieving stress. Since concentration is mandatory in Yoga, it helps your body to forget troubles and stress that you encounter in your daily life.
• Mental coolness/calmness – Breathing and detachment from your thoughts can help calm the mind. Focusing on what the body is doing will make the mind calm and cool.
• Body alertness – Yoga can help you improve self-confidence and stance. Doing it regularly can increase the attentiveness of your body.
• Decreases the glucose, cholesterol, sodium, white blood cell count and catecholamine in the body.
• Increases serum protein, vitamin c, thyroxin, lymphocyte, hemoglobin, hematocrit, ATPase and cholinesterase.
So if you want to know all the benefits of yoga, counting them is close to impossible. Yoga has a lot of advantages that will keep your body in good shape and performing well.