Yummy. Healthy. Easy.
Best Homemade Chicken Pizza recipe – I make this meal quite often. It is extremely tasty, and can satisfy a pizza craving with much less grease and fat. It’s also very versatile, you can pretty much add or omit any toppings you want. see also : Pepperoni Pizza Chicken recipe
I listed my go-to seasonings for chicken pizza, actually I use them for pretty much everything. Cheese from a block that you shred yourself tastes and melts much better than the pre-shredded, and it really only takes minutes. (It also has less preservatives, if your into that sorta thing).
Homemade Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 Pizza Crust (Homemade recipe coming soon)
- 1 1b chicken breast
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1/2 Large Red Onion
- 2+/- cups Cheese Shredded – Mozzarella, Cheddar, whatever you have.
- 1 Can Pizza Sauce
- Olive Oil (for sautéing)
- Garlic and Onion powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 450 (350 if your using more than 1lb chicken)
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2. Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet. Add chicken, cover and cook stirring occasionally for 7-10 minutes, or until no longer pink inside. Season chicken while cooking with garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder, and Italian seasoning. Use a couple sprinkles of each or whatever you choose.
3. Flatten pizza crust into pan. If your using more than 1lb chicken, bake the crust for 5-10 minutes on 350.
4. Dice green pepper and onion.
5. Spread tomato sauce on pizza crust, then spread chicken on top.
6. In same pan as you cooked chicken heat olive oil for a minute, add green pepper and onion sauté until soft
7. Spread onion and green pepper on pizza.
8. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake in oven at 450 for 15-20 minutes, or until crust has browned and cheese is melted. see also: Mizterbean Breakfast Pizza Recipe