KFC Coleslaw Recipe – summer looming around the corner and BBQ’s start coming to mind, the one dish all Americans always have on the menu is Coleslaw and preferably KFC coleslaw. If you do a search for KFC coleslaw Recipe, you will find a whole variations of these recipes and having tried many copycat restaurant recipes, I found the following KFC coleslaw recipe the closes. see also : Homemade KFC Biscuit Recipe ( Best KFC Biscuit )
- One Head of Cabbage, shred it finely – size of rice.
- Two medium size Carrots, again finely chopped.
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped Onions and mix it with the Cabbage and Carrots.
Next, you will then need another container to mix the following:
- Two & half tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- One & half tablespoons of White Vinegar
- Half teaspoon of Salt
- One eight teaspoon of ground Pepper
- One quarter cup of Milk ( I like to use nonfat)
- One quarter cup of Buttermilk
- Half a cup of Mayonnaise
- One third cup of Granulated Sugar
Combine them together and beat until smooth. Once done, pour into the cabbage mixture and mix well. Put into a serving dish, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. There should be enough to server 8.
Just make sure, before serving, mix well otherwise all the juices will stay at the bottom and coleslaw may feel dry.
Besides Chicken this also goes great with Fish and Pork chops, . Happy BBQing. see also : Middleeastern Millet Salad recipe