Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate Martini – The other night, Adam and I went out with some friends for dinner and cocktails. After dinner, we all had after-dinner drinks. Adam chose the Toasted Marshmallow Martini. Of course, being the manly man he is, we all had a good laugh at his expense. That all changed once we had a taste of this delicious beverage. We decided that we needed to attempt to make this cocktail at home. see also : Miss Piggy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
The next day, Adam went to the store and picked up:
- Smirnoff Toasted Marshmallow Vodka
- Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Heavy Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
We were convinced we had the right ingredients. After a few test drinks, the final recipe evolved as follows:
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of your favorite martini glass.
- Add the following to a shaker with 5 ice cubes:
- 1 1/2 oz Toasted Marshmallow Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz Godiva Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz Heavy Cream
- Shake vigorously until chilled
- Strain into glass
- Add a toasted marshmallow as garnish.
This was a tasty homemade version of the Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate martini. We hope you enjoy! see also : Grover Smoothie recipe