What are the benefits of recycling? Everybody knows that environmental benefits of recycling. Is that only benefits of recycling? There are many benefits of recycling as economic benefits, energy savings, money savings. Beyond recycling and reuse of waste by utilizing the features of the components withinthe physical, chemical or biochemical methods to be translated to other products is called energy recovery.
Top 10 Benefits of Recycling
1. By recycling natural resources are protected, energy savings, provided contribution to the economy, reducing the amount of waste to the dump, and is investing in the future.
2. Glass, paper, plastic and metal waste is collected and used in various industries as a source of raw materials.
3. We can prevent environmental pollution that collect papers instead of throw away papers.
4. Recycling one tones of used white paper prevents cutting 16 piece of pine tree and recycling one tones of newspaper can prevent cutting 8 piece of pine tree.
5. Recycling generates many significant benefits for the economy. In fact, the Office of the Federal Environmental Executive estimates that recycling and remanufacturing industries account for more than $200 billion in revenue annually. see also : Health Benefits Of Juice
6. According to the study, the recycling and reuse industry nationwide includes more than 56,000 establishments. Together the businesses employ 1.1 million people, generate an annual payroll of $37 billion and gross $236 billion in annual sales.
7. Recycling each one ton of glass saves 100 liters of oil.
8. Washed and granulated waste plastic packaging materials used for the production of transformed secondary product. Greenhouse cover, automotive industry, plastic bags, vinyl, fiber and filler pipe dirty water, are used to make spare parts for automobiles.
9. Recycling one ton of plastic saves 6.5 meters of landfill space.
10. Using recycling materials is reducing greenhouse gas emission. see also : Health Benefits Of Beets